Wednesday 23 November 2011

ikhlas dari hati

hati ke hati,jiwa ke jiwa kaki ke kaki...
apakah tujuan aku hidup didunia ini?
terkadang seperti tiada erti hidupku ini...
suka,gembira,sedih,kecewa,ups and down and all the shits ive been through the years
sometimes drivin me crazy!
walaupun hidup aku diwarnai dengan kegembiraan...
malangnya,kesedihan lebih banyak menyulami hatiku ini(cewahh)
walaupun aku dah cuba untuk menipu diri sendiri.....but unfortunately i cant'
aku hanyalah manusia biasa...im not a superhero
please dont aspect me to do kinds of thing that beyond my limit
apalah dunia dan kehidupan jikalau tanpa failure dan triumph of oneself
apakah makna achievement jika tiada barrier yang pernah aku patahkan suatu masa dahulu
mungkin....inilah makna kehidupan....
it is ironic...
when your failure makes you stronger and it is the main reason why you achieve something in your life...
it doesn't matter if its something big or small as the black ashes
be proud of yourself...it is meant to be why your life is gonna like that and meanwhile mine is gonna like this..
its a very though and long journey dude......im not lying!
earlier stage of my life is preety wreck!not the most pleasant thing right?
but who knows?its my fate...and it has happening
past is passed!you have always looking forward to the present but dont ever necessarily forget the past...
the past is a guidance for you for to these days
its a cruel world!sometimes....you have to stand by your own.
you might thing this is ugly feeling that you should aware of...
but in a dacade,u would definetely thing the opposite.
sometimes!i just wanna kill myself by jumping off the cliff and yelled DIE or something!
but its not worth it.
my soul is breaking, my heart is racing, i cant denied it
but its an awful thing to do!
coz im gonna rip my body up in hell like in an eternal life of time.
yes, its a scary feeling though.and im already regreted by thinking it
you know what the old used to saying that its a big fat sin to do!
yes it is...maybe im just have to embrace the pain,the joy,the loneliness and solitary with an hugely open heart even when i feel like im eat shit...but its alright.
coz god is my creator.
without him..im not gonna live in this world
and without him...my pops not gonna have me in the family
and without him,im nothing!
my life is just for him...
im just another slave...no ordinary human
if im coming from him..then im back for him!
he's the one


all these memories in genting probably is the most sweetest and the bittest experiences in hell of a time...
and im wanna make an apologize to those who know me.you know...people makes mistake all the time
and mine is like a tons of garbage of mistakes..shame on me!hahahah......and for those who hold grudge over me..please do pardon me as well  okay...and here, me, the one and only, pemilik blog ''bck awan albino'' mohd bakri bin bidin, 18 year old' kuala lumpur borned would like to make an apology coz im using bahasa rojak instead of bahasa melayu itself.i am highly guilty for using a high level english(juz kidding) in this entry.coz im a malay!i should speak and write malay...its not cliche..coz its my race identity!if you does agree with me, i am honorly appreciate it.if you don't! i could care less what you bastards are saying -__-    okayy#

and
lastly...
aku nak promote lagu baru dari artis korea hyuna ''4 minutes'' yg comel-lote 
layan habis kauuu........

No comments:

Post a Comment